Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Happiness Challenge Begins.... Day 1


August is 'Happiness Challenge Month' and has inspired me to begin posting again!

The challenge is to post about something that makes you happy. Anything that made your day a little brighter, your mood a little lighter, or brought a smile to your face qualifies. It's a wonderful way to remember the positive things going on all around us... in our lives, in our communities, and in the world.


Today, I'm happy I took time last night to make salads for the week. It's so nice to reach into the fridge and find a nutritious and delicious lunch waiting for me to enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. That is a perfect way to package a salad. The dressing on the bottom so the lettuce does not wilt. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maybelle's Mom~

      One of the perks of Pinterest was this fabulous salad idea! It takes about 30 minutes to prepare great lunches for the entire week.

      The dressing on the bottom is awesome. I like to put fresh mushrooms at the bottom so they'll marinate. One of the salads I make is a taco salad that includes fresh avocado. Because the jar is sealed the avocado doesn't turn black even after nearly a week of being in the fridge.

      I think everyone who works or has a busy schedule needs to do this.

      Give Ms. Maybelle an ear scratch for me!

      Carol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...